Powerful Super Tonic Recipe – A Natural Remedy
With the rise of antibiotic-resistant bacteria and the ever-growing list of side effects from medicines, tonics are slowing regaining popularity with huge success. Many families are turning to tonics as their first line of defence against Winter illnesses and as a natural antibiotic.
The Super Tonic instantly energises and stimulates the body, giving an instant rush of circulation to the blood vessels, brain and the heart. By stimulating circulation, it speeds up the powerful healing effects to where they are most needed.
The power of this tonic should not be underestimated – Get preparing today, so you have this powerful tonic ready for the winter.
Ingredients And Some Of The Health Benefits
- Habanero Pepper (or hottest peppers you can find) – Fights inflammation clears mucous membranes, detoxifies, stimulates blood flow, protects and nourishes the heart; stimulates every organ quickly
- Garlic Bulb – Antibiotic, kills harmful bacteria, fungi and parasites, anti-carcinogenic, regulates blood pressure
- Onion – Anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, antibiotic, reduces inflammation
- Ginger – Anti-oxidant, antibacterial, reduces muscle pain, anti-inflammatory, improves digestion
- Horseradish Root – MAY BE OUT OF SEASON – add extra peppers and garlic in place. – Antibiotic, dissolves thick mucus, heats the body, brings blood to the brain
- Fresh Turmeric – Powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, improves immunity
- Apple Cider Vinegar – Can help kill pathogens, including bacteria, preserves food, fights sore throats, energy booster, excellent for the digestive problems too
- Add Raw Honey (after ingredients are drained). – Antibacterial, antifungal, natural energy source, high in antioxidants, cough soother.
Always Use Fresh Organic products if possible. If organic, rinse thoroughly, and there’s no need to peel. If non-organic peel all produce – except obviously the peppers!
- Equal parts in volume not weight and chop up finely each ingredient – use a blender if preferred.
- Fill a glass jar (your choice on how much you make) with all ingredients.
- Fill the glass jar to the top with raw organic vinegar, so ingredients are completely covered (best is Braggs).
- Store for a minimum of 2 weeks or up to 4 weeks out of direct light at room temperature and shake daily. (You can use immediately if needed). Longer left the stronger it will be.
- Strain mixture through cotton cloth or sieve making sure to squeeze all juices out of vegetables. The leftover vegetables can be used in stir-fries, curries etc. (fresh little tubs for some extra spice).
- Add the Raw Honey according to your taste – add a few cinnamon sticks too.
- Make up plenty as the Master Tonic can be stored in the fridge or a dark cupboard and lasts indefinitely, but I prefer to make a large batch every autumn.
Adults = One tablespoon leading up to a small pot per day. For illness, increase to four to six times per day depending on severity.
Children = One teaspoon per day. During illness increase to four times per day.