Aloe XL Inner Leaf
Aloe XL Inner Leaf is a single concentrate containing only pure, unprocessed inner leaf gel. Can be used to support IBS-type symptoms due to its anti-inflammatory and immune amplification properties. Aloe Vera Juice is ideal for us as a natural antibacterial mouth-wash.
- Used primarily for its anti-inflammatory properties, especially in the support of IBS-type symptoms
- A liquid that can be used daily and ALSO be applied directly to the skin, diluted for use as a mouth-wash or used to soak a cotton bandage to tie around a minor wound or sore
- A wonderfully active and pure aloe product with minimal preservatives
- This product is organically grown without the use of pesticides & herbicides, and is cold extracted
- 99.80% Pure Aloe Juice is highly anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and can help relieve pain and promote healing.
- Ideal for localised use as a natural antibacterial mouth-wash as part of your daily oral health routine.
- Specific mouth wash applications include use post tooth extraction, during and after gum surgery and for support against periodontal disease or any other mouth inflammatory or infective conditions.
- For immune support – natural immune regulatory properties.
- Aloe Vera Juice is also commonly used as a digestive aid – anti-inflammatory support through the digestive tract (especially in the support of IBS-type symptoms)
If you would like to find out more about this product then please contact us
Do not use during pregnancy unless under the direction of a practitioner.
Aloe Vera Inner leaf juice, preservatives (Citric acid,potassium sorbate)
Non GM & Free From:
Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; dairy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings. This product is organically grown without the use of pesticides & herbicides, and is cold extracted. NMR tested to guarantee quality and activity.
Internally: Aloe XL Inner Leaf – take 1ml per kg body weight (i.e. 60-80ml on average daily), or as directed by a practitioner.
Externally: Can be applied directly to the skin, or used to soak a cotton bandage to tie around a minor wound or sore.
For immune support & digestive aid: Shake well before use. 10-30ml should be taken daily. If to be used as a mouthwash as well – retain the dose in the mouth for 1-2 minutes before swallowing.
As a mouthwash: Shake well before use. Take approximately 20ml and retain in the mouth for as long as practical. 2-3 minutes is ideal. During this time, swill around the mouth and problem areas, and then spit out. Use every 2 hours during acute problems and 2-3 times daily as the problem subsides. Use 1-2 times daily for help towards maintaining gum health.
Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Storage: Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight. Once opened keep refrigerated and use within 4 months.