Multi B Extra
This Food State supplement contains all of the essential B vitamins at around 100% of the Nutrient Reference Value (NRV), and also includes several non-B vitamins, specifically Vitamin C.
- Vitamin C is included in the Multi B formula because it prevents the oxidation of vitamins B1, B2 and B5
- Magnesium is present as it works with B Vitamins to support the nervous system
- The B- complex nutrient Choline is included as it serves as a co-enzyme in the metabolism of the B-vitamins
- Inositol is closely involved with vitamin B6, folic acid (as food folate), pantothenic acid and PABA
- This supplement comprises a food base of inactive lactobacillus bulgaricus a native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human GI tract. As this bacteria fits into normal metabolic pathways it acts as a natural carrier to help give optimal absorption and utilisation of the nutrients
If you would like to find out more about this product then please contact us
Vitamin C incorporated in citrus pulp; inactive lactobacillus bulgaricus combined with magnesium citrate, inositol, niacin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B6, riboflavin, thiamin, and vitamin B12; choline, biotin combined in corn meal concentrate; vegetable stearic acid; food state folate combined in alfalfa concentrate; tablet coating (Vegetable Cellulose). *Beneficially combined in a base of inactive lactobacillus bulgaricus. A native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human GI tract.
Non-Active Ingredients: Vegetable stearic acid, vegetable cellulose (tablet coating), glycerine.
Non GM & Free From: Yeast; wheat; starch, gluten; soy; dairy, added sugars, colourings, flavourings and preservatives.
Multi B Extra 1 tablet will provide on averages
|Active Nutrient||Strength||%NRV+ / APC*|
|Vitamin B6 as P5P||2mg||143|
|Folic acid (as methylfolate)||200ug||100|
+ NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* APC = Activity Per Capsule
** Indicates no NRV/APC
1 tablet daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Suitable for: Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Storage: Keep cool, dry and out of direct sunlight.