Organic Coconut Oil
- Certified Organic.
- Very nutritious, healthy and a stable alternative to cooking oils.
- Cold-pressed, and never heated above 42ÁC during manufacture.
- Skin food: Makes a wonderful body butter.
- Packaged in a glass jar.
- 100% pure virgin ingredients, absolutely nothing added.
Coconut Oil from Indigo Herbs is a Organic Virgin Cold Pressed premium quality Coconut Oil. Great all-rounder, nutritious, healthy, superfood, great for cooking and a skin food. Organic Coconut oil is pure and virgin cold pressed and packed into glass.
To be avoided by those who have hypo tension or high blood pressure.
100% pure virgin ingredients, absolutely nothing added
- Certified Organic by The Organic Food Federation
- Produced to GMP standards
- Quality Assured by Indigo Herbs
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Gluten free
Coconut Butter per 5g servings
|Active Nutrient||Strength||%NRV+ / APC*|
|of which saturates||4.7g||**|
|of which sugars||0.01g||**|
+ NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* APC = Activity Per Capsule
** Indicates no NRV/APC
Pure Organic Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil is delicious to taste. It can be used during cooking, and remains stable when heated, it is delicious in curries. It can be used in recipes to make muesli bars, raw chocolate and other superfood goodies. It can also be taken directly. Indigo Herbs Organic Virgin Coconut Oil can be stored at room temperature but will turn to liquid when heated at 25’C.
Serving: Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is a strong detoxifier so we recommend starting with a teaspoon, 2-3 times a day and see how your body reacts. Build up servings as your body gets used to it.
5g = 1 tsp. 13g = 1 tbsp.